AUMshop | India webshop with silver jewelry with healing semi-precious stones, silk shawls and scarfs, incense, tapestries, sarongs, and other textile. AUMshop - the spirit of India
  Home » Silver My Account  |  Cart Contents  |  Checkout   
Browse categories
Jewelry (precious)
Jewelry (non-precious)
Silk scarves
Sarongs
T-shirts
Bags
Bed sheets
Tapestries
Lamp shades
Pillow covers
Music CDs
Spices
Incense
Incense holders
Miscellaneous
Search by text
Or:
Advanced Search
Special offers  More...
Holistic incense 5-pack, 5x10 pcs.
Holistic incense 5-pack, 5x10 pcs.
9,00
8,00

View all special offers
Information
PDF Return Form



Healing gem stones
Silver
Silk & Textile



General Conditions
Shipping & Returns
Privacy Statement
Web Site Conditions
Contact Us

Silver

925 Sterling silver

All silver used in our jewelry is 925 Sterling silver, unless clearly written otherwise. 925 Sterling silver is an alloy containing at least 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% are other metals to enhance strength and durability. Usually this is copper, but may also contain other metals, such as germanium, platinum and zinc, or additives such as the element silicon.

Care

Silver is a relative soft metal. Therefore minor scratches may be present on the polished silver in our jewelry. Also, silver alloys corrode relatively easy, mainly due to air pollution and salt (produced by the human body). The corrosion may be cleaned away with a special cloth, or with chemical liquid substances. If you do so on jewelry containing semi-precious stones, make sure you avoid the stone, as this may damage the surface or appearance of the stone.

Certification

Silver heavier than 8 grams (0.28 ounce) is always certified with a stamp. However, also silver lighter than 8 grams may be stamped.
Search for jewelry with silver
Back
Login
E-Mail address:
Password: (forgotten?)
Not registered yet?
Create Account
Shopping Cart  More...
0 items
Wijzig taal
Nederlands English
Quote of the day
The secret of happiness lies in the mind's release from worldly ties.
Spotlight
Pendant Dolphins and Aum (silver, carnelian and iolite)
Pendant Dolphins and Aum (silver, carnelian and iolite)
66,50
  General Conditions  |  Shipping & Returns  |  Privacy Statement  |  Web Site Conditions  |  Contact Us  

 
  © Copyright 2013-2019 AUMshop / www.aum-shop.nl - Powered by SuperXS Internet Services